Tuesday, November 09, 2004

What I'm reading.

The books I'm currently reading:
  • SharePoint Products and Technologies Resource Kit (ISBN 073561881): an invaluable resource if you are interesting in doing SharePoint development

  • XML Web Services and Server Components Development with VB.Net - Study Guide exam 70-310 (ISBN 007222653) : I know, I should probably read the C# version, but hey I found this one at a book sale

  • Developing windows-based applications - Self paced training kit (ISBN 0735615330) : The last couple of years I have mainly done webdevelopment so it is probably time to get up to speed in winform development as well

  • Building Portals, Intranets and Corporate Web Sites using Microsoft Servers: Nice overview of the different server products, not very technical
  • No comments: