Microsoft has recently released a public beta of new utility suite which will assist in doing a move from Notes/Domino platform to SharePoint Server 2007/Exchange - Microsoft Transporter Suite for Domino - available on http://connect.microsoft.com - the next snippet is taken from the Connect site:
The Microsoft Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino is an integrated set of tools and resources for planning, coexistence and migration, including;
· Application Planning: Application Reports
· Directory Coexistence: *NEW: Directory Connector for Lotus Domino
· Messaging Coexistence: Native SMTP and iCal
· Free/Busy Coexistence: *UPDATED: Free/Busy Connector for Lotus Domino
· Directory Migration: *NEW: Domino account migration to Active Directory
· Mailbox Migration: *NEW: Mailbox migration to Exchange 2007
· Application Migration: *NEW: Application migration to SharePoint 2007
All this functionality is combined into a single management console making it easy to manage. In addition, everything is exposed through a set of PowerShell tasks and objects that will make it extremely easy to automate and script the migration process. This will be a huge benefit for anyone who must perform large migrations or repeat the migration many times.
Parts of the code of the Microsoft Transporter Suite for Notes has been developed by Proposion, a company which offers also other migration tools. One goal of this offering is to analyze existing Domino applications and assess how difficult they will be to move to Microsoft's stack, namely Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 foundation, Office SharePoint Server 2007 or Exchange Server 2007.
To get an overview of the available functionality taka a look at the video - Transporter Suite Video (290 MB)