Another BIWUG event is planned on the 20th of may in the RealDolmen Offices in Huizingen - doors open at 18:00.
- Introduction: 18:30 - 18:45
- SharePoint and SCOM: 18:45-19:45
- System Center Operations Manager 2007 is THE end to end Monitoring Solution. In this session we will discuss what you, as SharePoint guys, find relevant to be monitored. System Center Operations Manager uses a SharePoint Monitoring toolkit for monitoring the SharePoint Environment. This toolkit consists of a set of System Center Operations Manager 2007 management packs designed to help IT pros monitor their WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 and 2007 SP1 environments. These newly released packs were engineered to take advantage of SCOM 2007’s features, including new and improved reporting, additional actions, new views, and integrate IIS and SQL health rollup for a better understanding of the system-level dependencies of the SharePoint environments.And last but not least: System Center Operations Manager can also emulate end user experience by monitoring a Web Application. We will show you how to monitor a Web Application, even if it is require credentials, and how to record a browser session. If you have a SharePoint environment and don’t have a monitoring solution at the moment then you can’t miss this session!
- Speaker: Alexandre Verkinderen, SCOM MVP
- Break: 19:45-20:00
- SharePoint Designer 2007 – Things you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask: 20h00-21h00
- This session will show different tips and tricks about how you can use SharePoint Designer 2007 to customize SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. There is room for questions so we will foresee 15 minutes for an whiteboard discussion about what to do and what not to do with SharePoint Designer.
- Speaker: Joris Poelmans, SharePoint MVP
We will also give away 2 copies of SharePoint Server 2007, The Definitive Guide (O'Reilly) to attendees with the most interesting tip or trick to use SPD2007.
A. Vaucampslaan 42
T +32 2 362 55 55
F +32 2 362 55 99
Download the directions.