- Control filtering/cascading dropdowns – (definitely take a look at the video to see browser based InfoPath 2010 forms in action - With InfoPath 2010, it appears that these workarounds are no longer necessary. In the video I posted earlier this month about richer browser forms, see the filtering functionality at work in an InfoPath 2010 browser scenario. At least that's one big improvement to the browser form experience... [Source: http://blogs.3sharp.com/davidg/archive/2009/07/27/5058.aspx ]
- InfoPath Team Blog – What’s new in InfoPath 2010 – provides some insights about SharePoint integration as well – my favorites:
- Create forms for SharePoint lists
- Create mashups using the InfoPath Forms webpart
- Quick (validation) rules
- InfoPath 2010 feature videos
PS Don’t forget the Office 2010 Technical Beta recruiting update and contest rules – unfortunately US and Canadians only … too bad.