As I already mentioned in one of the SharePoint 2010 practice sessions here at RealDolmen – Business Intelligence on the Microsoft platform is a great value proposition. With SharePoint as front end visualization plaform you can create amazing looking dashboards – here are a collection of links which came through in the RSS feeds I follow but I’m still surprised by how people still seem to ignore this great feature set.
- PowerPivot/Excel/SharePoint and SSRS – should they merge?
- Thoughts on how PowerPivot and SSAS could work together
- Comparing Analysis Services and PowerPivot
- PowerPivot Component Architecture
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Update for Developers Training Kit (April 2010 edition)
- Time Intelligence functions in DAX
- Demystified – BI in SharePoint 2010