Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Nominated as SharePoint MVP for 2013 – 9 times in a row

I just got the news that I have been renewed as SharePoint Server MVP. I became a SharePoint MVP in 2005 – so this is my 9th year in a row as SharePoint MVP (For those who don’t know what MVPs are check out http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/overview.aspx) . I like to say that I’m proud to be a part of such a great community.

As SharePoint developer,consultant, architect or system engineer it currently is an exciting time with the introduction of the SharePoint app model, the cloud first approach of Microsoft around SharePoint and the integration of great technologies such as FAST and Yammer. So reach out to your local community groups to learn from your peers and discuss the challenges and best practices around SharePoint and Yammer – be it on-premise or in the cloud.

If you are working with SharePoint and living in Belgium – definitely register yourself on the BIWUG site - http://www.biwug.be/ to stay up to date for the latest events.

 

No comments: