I recently took a look at how you can integrate MOSS 2007 and Dynamicx AX - here's a collection of links which might be of interest:
- Microsoft Dynamics Developer Center (MSDN)
- Using Dundas webparts and Enterprise Portal
- Axapta and SQL Server Reporting Services Integration (Partnersource)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 SP1 - Role Based Business Intelligence (Partnersource)
- Microsoft Dynamics Snap for Dynamics AX (Codeplex) - Wave 2.0 Prerelease - This codeplex project contains the pre-release versions of Business Data Lookup, Customer Journal , Custom Report Generator, Timesheet Management and Vacation Management snaps. These snaps increase the productivity of information workers by allowing them to access and input relevant data where and when they need.
- Integrating Line of Business Applications with SharePoint (Jeremy Palmer - Microsoft) - this is one of the places where I actually found some information about using Business Data Catalog to integrate Dynamics with MOSS. I expected more info like this - if you have some examples about integrating SharePoint Server 2007 and Axapta using BDC - leave a comment on this blog.
Have fun ...