There were a number of resources I mentionned in my talk which were not listed in the slidedeck. I promised to add them to my blog so here you go:
- Adding intellisense when editing XML files in WSS v3/MOSS 2007 (using the core schemas) and using CAML.Net Intellisense for SharePoint (using the extended schemas)
- SharePoint 2007 and WSS 3.0 Dispose Patterns by Example
- Caching in Office SharePoint Server 2007 - used by CBQ web part
- Right-click a .WSP to add solution
- Test Driven development and SharePoint - The final conclusions (SharePoint Pod Show) - LOL
I'll put on some of the Powershell examples on my blog in the next days.