Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2010 has been released a couple of weeks ago – check out Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers and Related Products for more details. Just don’t forget to install the service packs for the language packs as well - listed below are the ones for French (just switch language for the other languages:
- French language pack SP1 for SharePoint Foundation 2010
- French language pack SP1 for SharePoint Server 2010
So if you have language packs available you need to install in the following order:
- Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Foundation
- Language Pack Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2010
- Language Pack Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2010
Important: Although the official page recommends that you install the June 2011 Cumulative Update after installing SP1 – I would not do this if you are not affected by one of the issues which is fixed in the Cumulative Update.
- SPDeletedSite – quick overview of SP1 improved recycle bin
- The mystery behind SharePoint 2010 patching
- So what the Fuss? Service Pack 1 and June 2011 CU for SharePoint 2010
- 10 best practices and recommendations for SharePoint 2010 SP1 and June 2011 CU
- Changes to Social Computing features in SharePoint Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- FAST for SharePoint Service Pack 1
- 10 reasons SharePoint 2010 SP1 will rock your world!