Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SWMI or "swimmie"?

Today, my boss asked me if I had heard about SWMI or swimmy ....

I said what?!? Swimmy? My girlfriend told me, it actually is a story about a little black fish ... but I guess that is not what he meant ; -) ...

Apparently it stands for a more Secure and Well Managed Infrastructure. I really don't know if this an universally known acronym but anyway you can find more information about it on these webpages - A more secure and well managed enterprise - liberate your infrastructure. You can find a series of webcasts on how to install, configure, automate and manage a more secure and well-managed infrastructure. Topics covered include Active Directory installation and monitoring, Step-by-step patch management implementation, server, application, and desktop monitoring, PKI Infrastructures, Security concepts and principals, and the utilization and configuration of Group Policy, SMS, MOM, ISA and Exchange.

No comments: