Yesterday I did my session at the Dev&IT Pro Days in Gent about "Working with browser-enabled InfoPath forms and workflows in MOSS 2007". Here's the user story:
"An applicant fills in a employee application form - this form is reviewed by HR which invites the applicant for an interview. They write a report about the interview which is routed to the right group manager using a workflow created with SharePoint Designer. Afterwards a contract is signed and routed using the out of the box Collect Digital Signatures workflow."
So, in the next blog posts I will talk about the following topics:
- Publishing a browser-enabled InfoPath template
- Using managed code in InfoPath forms and administrator approved form templates
- Using a SharePoint Server 2007 out of the box workflow - Collect digital signatures
- Creating a workflow with SharePoint Designer
- Developing a custom workflow with Visual Studio 2005